“You gotta have a dream.
If you don’t have a dream,
How you gonna have a dream come true?”
– ‘Happy Talk’ song, 1958
I need to write this song in this year’s bucket list post too, because it is inspiring.
Some of my to-do things have been carried over from last year. I certainly do not plan on carrying them over to next year. Here goes my 2015 Bucket list.
1. Visit Kerala
2. Continue my 30 recipe learning. Learn 23 new main course dishes
3. Go to a Disc
4. Ayurvedic massage in Kerala
5. Visit Maharashtra’s valley of flowers
6. Visit my college in Surat
7. Read at least 6 books – I am trying to revive my reading habit. It got buried under watching of series, and studies. 😦
8. Learn Jewellery making
9. Complete BBST Foundation course
10. Limit sugar intake to once a week for a month (taking inspiration from an article i read, i want to try cutting down my sugar intake)
11. Go for a road trip
12. Go star gazing
13. Join a dance class
14. Perform a kind deed without expecting anything in return
15. Make a library space in my house
16. Make a difference in someone’s life